182 Characteristics of Archaea
Archaea has been found to exist in extreme environments.
- Polar regions
- Volcanic sites, above and below sea level
- Hot springs
- Salt pans
Environmental parameters. ( high, low, and optimal levels )
- Ph range: 5.5 to 10.0. Adjust soil ph for crops grown. Adjust ph for different
compost material being used.
- Temperature range: above freezing to 185 F. Optimal temperature depends on crop grown. On
average 72 F is suitable. For composting above 160 F is desired.
- Moisture level: 10% to activate. Can fully function at near 100% moisture level. Follow
normal crop requirements for moisture. Composting moisture can be as low as 20 %, no more than
- Food source: any organic material can be used as a food source. Any soil supplemental
compounds can also be used.
- Rate of growth. If the environmental parameters are met Archaea will exponentially grow once every
- Affinity for eating oil. Most pesticides are made from oil. Archaea will accelerate their
- Extracts silica from rocks. Silica is important for plant cell structure. The remaining
rock material will be easily ionized for root uptake. Continued use will increase soil
- Stimulates the plants immune system. When proper growing conditions are met the plant will
grow in a less stressful environment. When the proper nutrition is available for the plant the plants
immune system will be enhanced.
- Enlarges root ball size. The microbes colonize primarily around the root ball of plants. As
the root ball increases there will be an increase in root up take of available food
- Increases the flowering in plants. The Archaea has an unusually high amount of the element
molybdenum. This is the element responsible for the flowering of plants.
- Increases crop yield. The combination of proper nutrition, available moisture, the
elimination of pesticides and herbicides will allow the plant to grow to its genetic potential. You are
not forcing the plant to produce more. You are allowing it to produce more.
- Decreases water usage. The high population of microbes in the soil will retain the moisture
in the soil and in the root ball system. Therefore there is less evaporation.
- Decreases fertilizer usage. These microbes are classified as efficient mineralizers. They
actually use less to produce more.
- Decreases seed germination time. All seeds once moistened have an incubation time before
their roots protrude out from their protective layer. This is anywhere from 36 to 48 hours. After this
time frame has elapsed the accelerated germination time will begin. If your particular seed has a very
short germination time normally then you may not see this difference. But the accelerated growth will
become evident as the plant progresses.
Precautions and warnings.
- Do not x-ray this product. It is alive and can be destroyed. There are companies who are
authorized to ship living microbe products internationally. When the proper safety documentation
accompanies these shipments there should be no difficulties to any country that belongs to the
- Do not freeze this product. The microbes may not die from freezing. But it will greatly
reduce their viable cell count and increase the time for activity.
- Keep out of direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure will heat up this product in the packaging
and cause evaporation. The minimum moisture level for storage is about 1%. Below this and it will
- The maximum storage temperature is 120 F.
- These microbes are classified as microaerophelic. They can exist in as little as one ppm of
oxygen. Therefore they are aerobic microbes.
- These microbes are very aggressive. They will compete for the food source. Most other
microorganisms will not survive in their matrix. The one main exception is the beneficial fungi that
assist with soil fertility. Some of the specific plants that are the benefactor from these fungi are
roses, mushrooms, potatoes.
- Do not use chlorinated water on these microbes. You should never drink chlorinated water
that has not been filtered. The same applies to these microbes. An inline filter system or a bubbler
system will eliminate this problem. For small watering projects you may use a sprayer nozzle on your
hand help water hose.
- These microbes will not allow methane gas to be produced in a composting
- This product is non pathogenic, non flammable, non mutational. It is safe for shipment to any where
in the world. There are so many different soil conditions, variety of crops, weather conditions, available
water, available nutrients, and farming methods. It is impossible to create one single test for every farmer,
composter, landscaper, and forestry agent. With the above information you should have no problems creating your
own testing situation for your specific needs.